(Last modified: May 2018)
We invite you to contact us if you have questions about this policy at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Who is responsible for the processing of your data
- What data we collect and why we collect it
- How and where information is shared
- Rights and access to information
- Cookies Policy
Who is responsible for the processing of your data:
What data we collectet and why we collect it:
1. Site visitation tracking
2. Subscriptions to the newsletter of the project
Your Rights and Access to Information
In accordance with current legislation, you may have the following rights:
- Right of access to the information we hold about your personal data.
- Right of rectification of your data, by which we will update and update the information and data we have according to the information you provide us.
- Right to the portability of your data.
- Right to the deletion of your data.
- Right to object to our processing your personal data.
- Right to file a complaint with the RESHEALIENCE project and/or the competent Data Protection Control Authority.
At any time, you can ask us, completely free of charge, either by letter or by e-mail, to exercise your rights, and if so you must include in your application a photocopy of your National Identity Document/Passport, as this is a very personal right.
Your request should be sent to our Data Protection Officer at the following address:
This website contains links to other sites. The ReSHEALience consortium is not responsible for the contents of such other sites. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this website.