This project participates in the AMANAC Cluster integrated by R&D EU projects focused on developing advanced materials and nanotechnologies for construction.
The main objectives of AMANAC are:
- to avoid duplication of work and improve efficiency
- to provide a forum for problem-solving, harmonisation of methodologies and planning of R&I activities
- to provide a single voice for discussion with external bodies
- to facilitate the formation of consensus on standardised topics
- to allow the transfer of best practices and lessons among cluster community
- to provide communication assistance and facilitate the transfer of AMANAC cluster of projects’ results to industrial stakeholders, governmental bodies and general public.
A list of a current H2020 running projects are in this page.